Qualified candidates for the Assistant Project Manager role will have assistant type of experience, preferably in the construction industry. The Assistant Project Manager will assist the BIM Project Manager on daily coordination project management tasks and may communicate directly with clients and their teams within multiple trades.
• Candidate must have proficient computer software skills, professional communication abilities and dynamic customer service competences.
• Successful candidate will be organized, detailed oriented and with the ability to electronically transfer drafting documents within various types of client project FTP sites.
• Candidate will be eager to learn systems and master their learned abilities.
• Candidates may have the ability to read blue-print drawings and some knowledge of drafting disciplines.
• Candidate will file project submittals and utilize the company’s internal and external shared website for file document exchange between company, co-workers and clients.
• Candidate will follow schedules for on-time deliverables.
• Candidate may attend coordination meetings on behalf of the BIM Project Manager.
• Candidate may take meeting notes and keep the BIM Project Manager apprised of all updates, changes, and client requests.
We are looking for Assistant Project Managers who strive for a career and want to advance within our organization. DJM is a business leader in 3D drafting, 3D Scanning and BIM Coordination for the construction industry. Our company works in a fast-paced environment requiring an energetic, self-motivated person that can meet schedules and follow the coordination tasks from start to completion.
DJM appreciates and honors workplace diversity and makes a commitment to anti-discriminatory practices and fosters equal opportunity employment for all applicants and employees of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran