Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 1+ year of experience and will need to demonstrate skill and knowledge in drafting disciplines.
• Drawing, development of construction documentation and detailing.
• Knowledge and ability in AutoCAD, REVIT, and other 3D Modeling software.
• The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal communication skills for ease of communication with other design professionals.
• Willingness to learn and be a part of the drafting team.
• Drafting/Design: 1 year (preferred)
• AutoCAD: 1 year (preferred)
We are looking for 3D drafters who strives for a career and wants to advance within our organization. DJM is a business leader in 3D drafting, 3D Scanning and BIM Coordination for the construction industry. Our company works in a fast-paced environment requiring an energetic, self-motivated person that can meet schedules and follow the drafting tasks from start to completion.
DJM appreciates and honors workplace diversity and makes a commitment to anti-discriminatory practices and fosters equal opportunity employment for all applicants and employees of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran